08 November 2010

Quick Update...

Gosh, it's been awhile. I've written posts and saved them to my desktop but never posted them. Useful, right? So here's what you've missed...

1. Butterfly turned 10. Yay! She did a GREAT job, and handled everything pretty well.

2. My in-laws came down for her birthday, and were on their best behavior. It was all very fake, but I guess there were at least no overt problems.

3. Halloween sucks. We tried to scale it back, but even that wasn't enough. Butterfly was a dysregulated mess. Note to self for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

4. Butterfly is starting drama camp the day after Thanksgiving! Hallelujah! It makes the weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year's bearable for us all.

5. We started family therapy. B is still fairly shy, and we are in the beginning stages, but remain optomistic.

And one final thing. I have saved the very best for last.

6. My in-laws have taken in an exchange student. Isn't that SUPER?!?!?!

I'll keep my bitterness to myself for now, and maybe save it for another post.

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh, Brie!

    Good luck with therapy and drama camp!

    ReplyDelete