13 August 2010

What are the chances?

My husband graduated in May with his bachelor's in elementary education. At the worst possible time to try to find a teaching job in Illinois. Because Blago did a fab job running our state the past few years, and now we're paying for it.



In any case, he took a job a week and a half ago as an aide in the school district he really wants to get into. In the meantime, he is still looking for jobs as a teacher, because the aide pays a little over nothing.



He finally got a chance to look at the IEP of the student he is in charge of...



ADHD....severe behavior issues....emotional issues....


Sounds a little bit like a young lady I know. And it sounds like this will be a test of my husband's sometimes short fuse...because now he'll be getting it at home and at work.


I know God has a plan. And I know he has a reason for my husband not getting a teaching job, and instead working as an aide with this little boy.



And I can't help but wonder who this will benefit more - the little guy or my husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment